Search & Rescue Informational Platform
The novelty of such innovation relies on an autonomous, plug-and-play platform that with the third-party weather services and in accordance with mathematical analysis in International Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue manual from ICAO and IMO and with the cooperation of the search and rescue services industries concluded to a state of the art software that allows very high customization/ virtualization/ atomization of the search and plan missions.
- IAMSAR and MONTE CARLO methods for computing drift
- Datum Point, Datum Line and back track search methods
- Web based tool
- Use of weather data that can accurately forecast and are meant to be integrated as automatic input for the software’s algorithms.
- Through the Automatic Identification System (AIS), which is also automatically reprocessed, the exact location and details of vessels are known to the search coordinator.
- Engage the closest vessels to an incident’s optimal search plan area allowing to perform a reconnaissance routing.
Click here for more information.